Monday, March 29, 2010

No Smiles and Goodbyes =(

Dear Baby,

You broke Mommy's heart and glooms Mommy's day today.
After a cuddle with Daddy, you usually reach out for me to bring you up to Aki and Wan's in the mornings before we go to work. But this morning you had refused me. You never refused me before baby Mia. I usually send you off but today you just want Daddy. So we both sent you off today. And after Aki took you from us, Mommy gets a quick cuddle from you then when we turned around, you usually wave goodbye to us but today you didn't. You just looked at us blankly without that bubbly giggles or that little wave. No smiles either.

Mommy suspects it was because of my raised voice to you yesterday. A few times because you wouldn't sit in the trolley. You'd stand up or pull my t-shirt. And last night it took forever for you to sleep at night.

I'm never going to raise my voice to you anymore =(

No comments: