Sunday, August 7, 2016

Incision

7/8
We were at Tea Tree Plaza to get some nappies and wet wipes. Also browse around when I decided to take you in the parent room for a feed.

Then went to the toilet and the mirrors are low enough (for parent n child) so I took the opportunity to check my wound. Took the plaster of gently, anndd... nothing! Couldn't see a thing! It was so thin and no raised mark (unlike with Mia's) at all! Not even any redness! Super happy. I still feel inside shots of pains but very, very minor. Outer incision has healed completely 100%.

Still bleeding on and off. Depending on activities and level of walking.

8/8
You were a nightmare today. Wouldn't sleep on your own. Only in my arms and only at 10mins intervals. Maybe it's another growth spurt moment.

I'm feeling quite relaxed now that I am breastfeeding the way I want it. Not how that Annie midwife taught (or imposed) on me. Maybe she's right. With her technique and all. But for me, her position is uncomfortable, and I do not enjoy it at all. Hence, making me feel like I can't breastfeed baby. And the stress increases. Yes I may suffer cracked nipples but I've found a way to combat that. Nipple cream after every single feed! And as for mastitis, express after feed at every chance I get. Now I'm more confident at this. Now I'm more relaxed.

No comments: