Friday, April 16, 2010

Approaching Toddler-hood

Only 5 more days before you reach toddler-hood.
Mommy's feeling excited and having the blues at the same time.

I think I'm gonna cry when you turn the big ONE. There are times when I look at you, it's hard to believe that you are growing up so fast. It's almost a blink of an eye and now you're here interacting with us in your own sweet way. You recognize us in pictures, you grin widely when we come home from work and you're such a bubbly little creature, my little one. And we love a world of you.

Dear baby,
You've grown so much these past few months. I look back at some pictures we had when you were very tiny and they were precious! You were just the size of our two palms together and look at you now! There is never one moment where we don't feel proud of you, baby. You are extraordinary. And we love you every single bit.

xx
Mommy and Daddy

No comments: