Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Big ONE - it's a year!

Dear baby,

It was one year ago when we held you in our arms for the first time. Those magical moments. We all cried. You stared straight at me. As if trying hard to remember me or make sense of everything that had just happened in a few hours. You must've felt confused, tired, overwhelmed with senses. We held you. You look just like your Daddy.

You are the most beautiful little thing I've ever laid my eyes on.

As Mommy writes this with a lump in her throat,
Happy one-year-old Birthday my dear girl.

You are like the heart that beats for me to breathe every single second.

xx
Mommy

And with this date on, I am closing this blog.
Only to be re-opened when the time comes for another khairul-miza's little bub on the way.

Insyallah

No comments: