Friday, June 17, 2016

34 week and admitted

Last Wednesday at 34 weeks I didn't feel right. There were few jabs and movements lower abdomen but I went around as per usual. Nothing too extensive.

At night, there were blood stains on my liner. Wiped, and more blood. Bright red. Told your Daddy abt it and since I have an early appointment the next day, we decided to wait it out.

Next morning, bit more spotting.
Went to docs she said my iron levels are looking not good. Looks like my guts are not absorbing the iron pills as they should. So she scheduled an iron transfusion for the following next week Tuesday which is tomorrow. Everything else looks allright. I have to decide in a couple weeks to go for VBAC or an elective repeat Caesarean. Told her about the bleeding and she'd like to do an internal check and sent me down to Womens Assessment. To be sure everything is allright.

Your sister Mia was so brave and with me the entire time. The gentle doc downstairs did a swap (painful yes) and said the polyps seems to have been absorbed by the body. But there are cysts. She's not entirely sure why I bled so she decided to admit me overnight at the Antenatal and Gynecology ward.

The next morning we had another ultrasound. Quite possibly the last one before we meet you. And yes you are chubby! 2.5kg and more amniotic fluid than the usual. Sonographer said it usually meant early labour but we'll see. Doc said you're not too big. But okay. Everything else seems okay so I got discharged that day.

Well.. let's see how we go from now!

No comments: