Monday, October 17, 2016

Week 14

Saturday
We spent the day prep for tomorrow's catering and cooking for tonight's dinner at Aunty Yvonne with Aunty Karen and Aunty Suzanne. Upon arriving you were already sleepy and in the middle of dinner I picked you up and you slept in my arms the whole time we were there. By the time we reached home it was 11pm-ish and you became unsettled so gave you milk and put you to bed.

Sunday
Catering and tried to put you to nap unswaddled. You still have problems with it. I'm close to giving in by now.

Monday
Before our appointment with Dr Cowie, you had tummy time and guess what! You rolled back! On your own! 3 times!! Mia and I took a video. Super proud!! Mia's school has pupil free day today so we stayed home. You had a pretty bad day today. Nap really little on your own. Then again, probably because of the new skill you just learned as well. I duno. But it wasn't a good napping day!

Dr said we can go ahead with the circumcision.

No comments: